Or even better carbon fiber ;) n/m - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Posts in this Thread:
- GM to sell SAAB (Renault...), MMM, Fri, 25 Feb 2005 02:45:27
- Its just a rumor it seems...too bad..., AlexA, Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:38:44
- prob. a rumor, but wouldn't be that bad, MJM , Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:59:49
- In Aftonbladet too... (I think!), dparadis, Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:17:24
- Oh nooo not Renault with the plastic intake manifold..., Street, Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:40:26
- This Is a Rumor Strongly Denied, Ian Glenday , Fri, 25 Feb 2005 05:07:04
- What About GM's Plans to Build New Euro-Cadillac, Rob in Atlanta, Fri, 25 Feb 2005 04:09:54
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!