I find it hard to believe ... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
that your phone is constantly transmitting your GPS location. Your battery would run dry in a few hours. It's more likely it only does it when powered on or after dialing 911.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- E911 crap. Verizon wont let me change my phone, rob , Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:30:09
- Well, this explains it......., MI-Roger , Wed, 15 Feb 2006 03:28:47
- Re: E911 crap. Verizon wont let me change my phone, Rafe, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:25:10
- Re: E911 crap. Verizon wont let me change my phone, jp, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:43:19
- Re: E911 crap. :You can turn it off, DER, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:52:40
- I find it hard to believe ..., NonStop , Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:04:55 <-- Viewing This Message
- I think you can turn it off on most E911 phones, Noel , Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:06:33
- Re:Yeah, me too..., AeroDave, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:57:53
- Has it been a bad day, Rob? >, ChipJ, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:14:46
- 4 years is old for a cell phone..., turrbo , Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:53:49
- Re: 4 years is old for a cell phone..., rob , Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:00:52
- GPS handy, steveC, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:11:58
- My 1.5 year old 2 Ghz laptop is old..., turrbo , Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:21:43
- Reasons that Verizon may not want to support your phone, Bill Homer, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:25:46
- Re: 4 years is old for a cell phone..., GM, Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:07:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!