Re: Anybody been to Bermuda? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
One of my favorite vacation spots. Tourists either cab, bus or rent a scooter as there are no rental cars on the island. Temperatures are moderate and nice most of the time but remember, it is on the same line as the Carolinas.
The island is a little more formal than most if you want it to be. The people are wonderful and the beaches beautiful. It is a bit expensive for food and drink unless you go to the local hangouts.
Posts in this Thread:
- Anybody been to Bermuda?, Savary , Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:40:24
- Nothing like it, newwithasaab, Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:41:45
- Re: Anybody been to Bermuda?, Larry West , Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:25:47
- A couple of thoughts:, Mike Johnson, Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:42:46
- Re: Anybody been to Bermuda?, Steve G , Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:33:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- thanks for the info guys..., Savary , Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:26:59
- Re: Anybody been to Bermuda?, sclifford, Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:17:57
- Re: Anybody been to Bermuda?, Dale , Wed, 11 Mar 2009 05:02:40
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!