Elin Nordegren got hired today as a consultant. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
She's teaching Phil Mickelson how to beat Tiger. Pwned.
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- This just in: Tiger to change his name, Mike Lynch , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 11:57:55
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, Railhead , Mon, 7 Dec 2009 12:56:34
- Tiger, Cheetah, Cougar, coggs, Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:19:09
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, turbocon86, Fri, 4 Dec 2009 08:02:20
- Elin Nordegren got hired today as a consultant., turrbo , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 20:17:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, Steve G , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:42:18
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, EGD , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:00:48
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, DE , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:00:17
- Re: This just in: Tiger to change his name, SWEDECAR , Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:25:07
- What is the difference between an SUV and a golf ball?, Craig, Thu, 3 Dec 2009 13:15:15
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!