Re: I'd call your state AG - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Some states (like NH where I live) allow companies to have no-refund policies, so the most you wind up with is a credit. This is most usually seen at retailers, but most reputable companies do refunds, especially those offering a service.
So your first stop is the state AG's office, and the info you need may even be available on the state website. If you cannot get a refund then you'll have to work out a deal with the contractor/company and agree on a contract with some performance specifications.
OTOH, if you used a credit card you may be able to work with the card issuer and put pressure on the countertop company.
One thing I think of is that if you've been having delivery issues and they are not offering a refund, it could be the company is having money trouble. Address this ASAP.
1999 9-3 SE auto (daily driver)
1996 9000 CSE 5 speed (soon to leave)
2003 9-5 Linear SportWagon (wife's)
1984 C900 4 door Base model (RIP)
1995 9000 CS (sold)
1996 9000 CS (RIP)
2000 9-3 SE (RIP)
Posts in this Thread:
- grumble grumble Dealing with a Company grumble, OKSaabs, Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:34:01
- Resolved!, OKSaabs, Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:32:24
- Re: grumble grumble Dealing with a Company grumble, jp498, Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:25:39
- Bit the big question is, pony, Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:25:16
- credit card co, Small claims, bbb, AG in that order nm, pony, Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:20:11
- Re: grumble grumble Dealing with a Company grumble, Dan S., Thu, 10 Dec 2009 01:38:58
- Re: grumble grumble Dealing with a Company grumble, Bruce, Wed, 9 Dec 2009 15:03:09
- In my opinion you're out of luck., B Millar , Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:45:15
- Re: grumble grumble Dealing with a Company grumble, rob 94 aero, Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:07:50
- I'd call your state AG, nwas, Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:05:47
- Paid with a Credit Card?, Bill Homer, Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:00:14
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!