OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We (mostly me) are lucky in that our town still has a shoe repair shop. My wife thinks I am crazy to continually get shoes repaired, but the price of new heels for an otherwise good condition - and comfortable - pair is shoes is only a small fraction of the cost of new dress shoes.
What is the going rate for new heels paid by others using a Cobbler's services? I was quoted a price today that is double the price of 15 months ago.
posted by 98.250.156...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, MI-Roger , Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:47:31 <-- Viewing This Message
- Anyone had an Ecco Track rebuilt?, OKSaabs, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 06:45:40
- Dave Page Seattle WA, Mike Johnson, Fri, 25 Mar 2011 03:59:11
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, KevinM, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:19:57
- Lots...., Mike Lynch , Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:27:31
- Wolverine work boots.., AlS, Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:47:49
- Kinda - recrafted Birkenstocks, JMJ in NC, Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:23:35
- Edit, JMJ in NC, Wed, 23 Mar 2011 06:25:36
- Maybe it is a Saaber thing?, MI-Roger , Wed, 23 Mar 2011 03:28:07
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, Joeychess, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:29:48
- Baseball Gloves, EGD , Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:08:34
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, kkelley, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:21:26
- Mmmm Peach cobbler., Used to be Chaz, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:48:30
- Wife's flats new soles and heels ~$40, EricG, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:37:23
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, john b, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:15:43
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, smt, Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:17:13
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, kkelley, Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:15:29
- Yikes!, Whirligigmike , Tue, 22 Mar 2011 21:57:03
- Or..., PGAero , Wed, 23 Mar 2011 18:33:45
- But...., OKSaabs, Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:31:18
- Re: OT: Anyone else use a Cobbler?, Cmyles , Tue, 22 Mar 2011 16:29:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!