Or those who drive at night with only their DRLs... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Oblivious that on many car models the DRLs are reduced (or standard) wattage headlamps only. NO tail lamps! Ford branded vehicles seem to be the worst, just like the 90+% of F150s which have their reverse lights always illuminated.
Another reason why I hate DRLs.
posted by 198.208.25...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Sold May, 2022
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Is it now fashionable to drive with brights on ....., TKC, Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:56:26
- Fogging acrylic headlamp housings, steve, Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:03:55
- Your forgetting about the rear fog light too!, Eric, Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:46:07
- Fog lights vs. driving lights, AeroEd , Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:17:42
- Nice rant on headlights and fog lights, Dano in Texas , Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:44:03
- Re: My Hella 500FF driving lights help in this case, paul de k, Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:57:30
- Nice to know others find this annoying Thks TKC..., Joeychess, Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:39:59
- General idiocy on the road...., Drake, Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:36:03
- Yes. THISsomuch.., RobsSaab, Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:24:58
- Yeah what gives!??, B Millar , Thu, 16 Jun 2011 05:38:03
- consider yourself lucky..., ryan , Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:44:46
- What he /\ said !!!!! n/m, Skip, Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:11:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!