RI can only imagine... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
I stopped in at the 'Shack store in our local mall a couple years ago and asked for a PS2 to USB Y-cable. I needed this to connect my old work keyboard and old work mouse to my new work laptop.
The young male clerk took me to the video game section of the store!!
I quickly realized he thought I needed something for Play Station 2. He had no idea what a PS2 connector for a computer cable looked like. Luckily some 40+ year old sales people immediately knew what I required.
I find the young female clerks know more than their male counterparts. Maybe they are better at memorizing store layout, maybe they are better at remembering that customers who purchase "A" also usually buy "B" too, or maybe they have just worked there longer.
posted by 198.208.25...
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Sold May, 2022
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- OT: rad** shack, brick8, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:41:51
- Wow - well preserved catalogs; major memory lane!, AeroBaron, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:21:05
- Remember Lafayette?, JerseySaab , Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:19:30
- beauty!, Les_H, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:01:25
- Awesome link!, Eric, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 02:01:34
- Seconded!, Eric Law, Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:26:02
- so sad...., Dean C, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:25:41
- Re: OT: rad** shack, TML , Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:25:08
- Re: OT: rad** shack, William, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:06:40
- The one near me is OK., Noel, Mon, 20 Jun 2011 07:24:59
- Have they stopped grilling customers at checkout, AeroBaron, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:46:23
- I used to work for RS..., Eric, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:30:59
- Re: OT: rad** shack, James, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:36:01
- For a good time..., JerseySaab , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:13:51
- Agree wholeheartedly!, Skip, Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:37:02
- Re: OT: rad** shack, SWEDECAR , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:17:22
- Another retail victim of our times I suppose, MI-Roger , Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:49:01
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!