Re: brain dump - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: brain dump
Posted by Dave [Email] (more from Dave) on Tue, 27 Dec 2011 08:51:07
In Reply to: brain dump, PaulS [Profile/Gallery]
, Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:48:16
I was thinking the same thing but I cannot sell it. Particularly with what is going on now with the company. This is my third Saab, but only one left.
posted by 155.41.1...
Posts in this Thread:
- Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:58:52
- Actually, where are you?, Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:59:59
- You could try a "car cocoon?" or sell it to me! LOL, Paul H, Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:43:35
- For critters we use the electric devices...., Skip, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:17:29
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Erik919kt, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:32:58
- I'll garage it for ya'. :-), Boston Baab, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:24:00
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, dmz789qqq, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:05:58
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, turbocon86, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:58:20
- I do not agree with putting the car on stands, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:02:57
- Re: I do not agree with putting the car on stands, Dave, Tue, 27 Dec 2011 08:47:47
- Stress Worries, sondeen , Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:11:52
- Also, I drive my car onto a big tarp so as to, bender , Thu, 22 Dec 2011 19:04:50
- Re: Long-Term Viggen Storage, Dave, Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:10:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!