Bedlington Terrier - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
2/5 Saabnet.com T-Shirts All Sent Out! Last Call! |
1/6 Saab Owners' Convention 2023
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
So my wife and I went to see the Bedlington Terrier lady in Descanso. Purebred from a carefully crafted line, only $1,500 (gulp!!)for a puppy. We gave her a deposit and then after careful consideration my wife changed her mind and decided she wasn't ready for a dog..... whew! I was very supportive so I came out smelling good.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Mixing cats and dogs.., Mike Lynch , Fri, 10 May 2013 11:20:38
- Bedlington Terrier, Mike Lynch , Thu, 16 May 2013 16:44:04 <-- Viewing This Message
- our wheaten terrier (f) got along fine w/cats nm, JohnA , Thu, 16 May 2013 08:14:20
- Re: Mixing cats and dogs.., DE , Fri, 10 May 2013 15:18:45
- Research the Bedlington Terrier > >, BobD, Fri, 10 May 2013 13:39:14
- Its all about the cats... and how well socialized, fwd84, Fri, 10 May 2013 13:23:04
- Re: Mixing cats and dogs.., Justin VanAbrahams , Fri, 10 May 2013 12:19:20
- It is 100% up to the cat's personalities, MI-Roger , Fri, 10 May 2013 12:16:06
- Have the cats interracted with dogs yet at all?, B Millar , Fri, 10 May 2013 11:57:52
- Male, vvack0matic , Fri, 10 May 2013 11:34:27
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|M Car Covers
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!