Saw two on the road in Atlanta last week - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Nice-looking cars. Would be a great commuting vehicle - far better than the wedge-shaped electric car my father drove in the '70s.
Since I didn't guess the right 6 numbers on Saturday, I'll just have to continue driving an SPG.
Saw a Fisker over the weekend, too.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Took a spin in a Tesla model S; laaaaaaaame, wil , Fri, 17 May 2013 11:39:34
- Saw two on the road in Atlanta last week, RS , Mon, 20 May 2013 10:27:05 <-- Viewing This Message
- Drove it and like it for what it is and isn't, Davidk, Sat, 18 May 2013 11:40:33
- There are tons in CT. Supercharger Stations as well., Brian, Fri, 17 May 2013 16:18:00
- How many people can charge at one time?, MI-Roger , Fri, 17 May 2013 17:05:57
- Re: How many people can charge at one time?, Brucer, Sat, 18 May 2013 08:55:54
- Re: How many people can charge at one time?, friendofbear , Sat, 18 May 2013 00:24:26
- 2 at a time in Milford CT, Steve T,, Fri, 17 May 2013 21:55:56
- Good lookin', Mike Lynch , Fri, 17 May 2013 15:56:17
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!