NEVS has posted photos - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/20 Breaking News: SAAB Opens Plant in Indiana |
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Nothing surprising in the body. The new SAAB logo is rather understated, but I think the front end has been nicely refreshed. The rear shows twin tailpipes, which seems odd for a 4-cyl engine. I like the turbine wheels. Link is below.
Also, former US SAAB dealers have been invited to a webinar on Wednesday to discuss future sales.
->Posting last edited on Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:09:33.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Saab Restarts Production - eEuropoarts Blog, Scott Paterson , Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:02:54
- NEVS has posted photos, NonStop , Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:02:26 <-- Viewing This Message
- Have you priced a Silverado or F150 recently?, MI-Roger , Mon, 2 Dec 2013 16:43:08
- Re: Saab Restarts Production - eEuropoarts Blog, PCFlyer, Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:59:09
- GM Engine - not that there is anything wrong with that, Steve T, Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:13:04
- GM, yes. Same, no., B Millar , Mon, 2 Dec 2013 12:16:00
- Re: GM, yes. Same, no., PCFlyer, Mon, 2 Dec 2013 17:06:20
- Re: GM, yes. Same, no., RMinNJ, Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:34:58
- you could always buy a badge..., Snowmobile , Mon, 2 Dec 2013 13:07:56
- Re: Saab Restarts Production - eEuropoarts Blog, JerseySaab , Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:10:46
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!