Tahoe... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/26 Vintage Saab Club of North America Magazine Feature
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We had temps below zero in the Tahoe region just last week. Though California's all-time low temp is -45F, and temps below zero are not uncommon, I would never suggest that anywhere in CA has it bad when compared to a lot of the rest of the continent. Then again, you can't drive from the ski resorts in MT to the ocean to get an evening surf in after a day of skiing! (I should note that I live about 50 miles west of Tahoe)
I only had 10" on the Aero and SPG (and 4Runner) last weekend. Unfortunately, it hit 60 yesterday. I want decent skiing soon!
->Posting last edited on Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:12:02.
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, 5spd, Polar/Black
'06 9-5 Combi, AT, Polar/Black
'04 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Nocturne/Granite
'03 9-5 Aero Wagon, AT, Steel/Charcoal
'00 9-3 Viggen, 5D, Silver/Black
'93 9000 Aero, 5MT, Cirrus/Black (Owned this one twice)
'86 900 SPG, 5MT, Edwardian/Buffalo Grey
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., GFW3pedals , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 08:39:46
- just saw a cop pull a guy over..., Snowmobile , Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:37:48
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:14:55
- Ahhh...... the seasons......, Mike Lynch , Tue, 17 Dec 2013 19:15:12
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, dtechakacheaptech, Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:40:04
- Re: Ahhh...... the seasons......, Wayner , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:21:58
- Tahoe..., PGAero , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 12:08:49 <-- Viewing This Message
- Winter surf..., Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:03:14
- I'm looking for a good "truck brush"...., MI-Roger , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:57:44
- Car Cover, AdamSAAB2kAero , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:56:27
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:56
- Re: Cars are 10' long? N/m, BobS, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:30:55
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., EGD , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:42:27
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Dennis_MA, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:30:58
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Erik919kt, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:37:43
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Steve T, Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:56
- Re: The official clean the snow off your car thread ,...., Snowmobile , Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:23:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!