like my tire place - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
10/13 Saabnet.com Celebrates 33 Years on the Internet! Win a $133 Gift Card! |
9/29 Photo of the Year Open Submissions
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It's not messy or dirty, but it has newspaper articles on the wall from when it moved to that location during WWII (liberty bond ads, etc) and I suspect it still has the original linoleum and chairs. The owner, who is a wealthy philanthropist in his 80s, is usually there in khakis and a windbreaker hustling cars around the lot and handing out donuts to customers. I love that place.
posted by 24.97.232...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Judging an Indy by its cover, Steve T, Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:27:08
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, EGD , Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:04:01
- Definitely not....you wouldn't believe, GFW3pedals , Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:05:28
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, Nick Z , Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:28:22
- Sounds like both my Local Saab Indy and Dealer, MI-Roger , Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:02:54
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, jeff in MD really, Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:48:36
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:42:16
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, Snowmobile , Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:17:00
- Re: Judging an Indy by its cover, dtechakacheaptech, Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:46:47
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!