How do you get a Tesla repaired? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 Last Call for T-Shirts - Order Now! | 6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We were in DC last weekend and went to a Shopping Mall which had a Tesla Store/Dealership on the second floor. One car (with some large interior trim pieces removed to give the impression of more space) and one bare chassis in the Store/Dealership. Lots of exterior color samples, lots of interior color and fabric/leather samples, lots of interior trim color samples, as well as lots of exterior trim color samples on display along the walls.
Which begs the question, for the people willing to pay the $106K window sticker price, where do they get things which go awry fixed? Certainly not on the second floor of the Shopping Mall by the two guys in Sport Coats.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- How do you get a Tesla repaired?, MI-Roger , Fri, 24 Oct 2014 16:59:23 <-- Viewing This Message
- They are #1 in customer satisfaction, Janik , Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:45:14
- Re: They are #1 in customer satisfaction, HudsonValleySaabGuy, Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:42:10
- Still a very small, niche player, A1-turbo, Sun, 26 Oct 2014 06:10:05
- Sure, don't buy a USA made tech advanced car..., Used to be Chaz, Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:55:35
- Re: Sure, don't buy a USA made tech advanced car..., Snowmobile , Sun, 26 Oct 2014 04:02:56
- *LIKE*, Bill Homer, Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:18:58
- Re: Sure, don't buy a USA made tech advanced car..., JerseySaab , Sat, 25 Oct 2014 16:18:07
- Tesla has a number of repair shoppes, Used to be CHaz, Sat, 25 Oct 2014 06:50:39
- Radio Shack? n/m, EGD , Sat, 25 Oct 2014 05:35:41
- Re: How do you get a Tesla repaired?, Craig, Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:58:41
- Depends on the problem...., TKC, Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:31:43
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!