When I got out my last Saab, I went to.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
When I got out my last Saab, I went to....
Posted by Skip (more from Skip) on Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:22:51
In Reply to: Next (non-SAAB)SUV after 7 years of 9-5 wagon ownership, jgARC03SW [Profile/Gallery]
, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:17:30
....a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited V6.
You can build them with all the tech nannies you want, like auto parking, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Sense, Cross Path Detection, etc, if you so desire. I went with the 3.2L V6, and a huge panoramic sunroof and the tow group which gives you up to 4500lbs towing.
No worries the last two winters in Maine and wonderful road manners and fuel mileage (last summer ave 25 in 30/70 driving) winter takes a hit with remote start to warm up and turn on the automatic heated seats and steering wheel, so around 21.
Worth a look....
posted by 67.255.206...
Posts in this Thread:
- Next (non-SAAB)SUV after 7 years of 9-5 wagon ownership, jgARC03SW , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:17:30
- Re: Next (non-SAAB)SUV after 7 years of 9-5 wagon ownership, Mike K, Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:09:43
- GMC Terrain subtle looks won her over., Norm9-5, Sun, 18 Jan 2015 07:04:35
- CPO RX450h?, jgARC03SW , Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:41:11
- Minivan perhaps most practical choice, A1-turbo, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:09:29
- Sprinter?, Steve, Wed, 14 Jan 2015 06:26:04
- I went with Volvo..., REM in Seattle , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:18:01
- When I got out my last Saab, I went to...., Skip, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 18:22:51 <-- Viewing This Message
- Jeep Grand Cherokee or Wrangler, No Snaab, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 15:52:50
- Does FWD or RWD matter to you?, AeroBaron, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:20:55
- I'm not an SUV sort of guy, but..., Snowmobile , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:35:48
- Passat wagon?, Norm9-5, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:24:15
- Minivan?, Dan-O, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:08:47
- Mazda CX-9 or GM Lambda, vvk, Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:18:51
- Enclave is super quiet and very refined., Norm9-5, Fri, 2 Oct 2015 04:03:39
- Enclave, Acadia, Traverse much less expensive than MDX., Norm9-5, Sun, 18 Jan 2015 06:46:42
- Research the GM Lambda engines first......, MI-Roger , Tue, 13 Jan 2015 12:00:06
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!