Great, will have to try that on mine - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
When I get the chance will give it a shot.
Posts in this Thread:
- How to open aersol can of grease?, DanaH, Sun, 19 Apr 2015 19:09:35
- Don't buy it in a spray can, buy it in the tube n/m, EAnderson, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:38:17
- Do you own a gun?, No Snaab, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:53:19
- Re: Try a bucket of warm water..., Street, Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:10:44
- Re: How to open aersol can of grease?, JerseySaab , Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:26:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!