They ran an auction in Boston - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
They ran an auction in Boston
Posted by Cary (more from Cary) on Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:49:42
In Reply to: PBS pledge drives, No Snaab, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 08:40:26
When I was a kid , WGBH in Boston ran an auction for a week to
raise money. It was great entertainment -- they'd show a table of
stuff, then go on to the next one, then in (can't remember) half an
hour or so go back and "Sell Table 3!" and announce the high bidders.
I'd watch it for hours as a kid, they had fascinating stuff donated
to sell. No idea if they still do it.
posted by 74.92.140...
Posts in this Thread:
- PBS pledge drives, No Snaab, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 08:40:26
- Re: PBS pledge drives, EGD , Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:30:57
- They are annoying. And I stop watching when they are on, Noel , Sun, 20 Sep 2015 07:16:10
- PBS/NPR is government funded., Norm9-5, Sun, 20 Sep 2015 05:39:08
- They ran an auction in Boston, Cary, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:49:42 <-- Viewing This Message
- Motorweek @ 0730 Saturday and no mooching. Nm, Norm9-5, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 12:49:03
- Goes on for weeks?, Bill Homer, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 12:45:44
- They show what pays, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 10:24:00
- Thanks!, No Snaab, Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:26:19
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!