Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
My experience in PA is that if you go to the hearing they drop the points but keep the fine the same. Ofcourse if the officer does not show up they drop the ticket. I always go to court if I get a ticket and that is always the outcome. Good Luck, Bernie
George Riggin Specialty Automotive
1993 900 Turbo Conv.
1993 900 Turbo Conv. Auto
2002 9-5 4 Door Linear
2002 905 4 Door Aero
2003 9-3 Conv. Viggen appearance package
2004 9-3 SS Conv
2008 9-3 SS 4 door
Posts in this Thread:
- getting a speeding tic fine reduced, inca99 , Sat, 6 Feb 2016 13:52:41
- Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced, Bill Homer, Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:34:37
- Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced, IndySaaber, Tue, 9 Feb 2016 07:56:18
- If you have a good record you may get probation, Noel , Sun, 7 Feb 2016 13:53:53
- Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced, Bernie , Sat, 6 Feb 2016 19:43:08 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced, EGD , Sat, 6 Feb 2016 19:18:091
- Re: getting a speeding tic fine reduced, Scott Paterson , Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:05:331
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!