Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You're a good person to have taken such good care of your pet for so long. I buried Yogi in the back yard. My son sent a small memorial plaque to mark the spot. For us, it was sad, seemed he came around to my wife and I and said good by and lay down for the final time. It was surreal because our grand children were visiting and thought he was sleeping. After they left, my son & I buried him in the backyard.
I would say, yes, you'll be sad. Read some dog poems and do what you feel best.
Yogi was a Newfoundland. Within 2 months, I had another.
Also, I'm thankful our lifespans are not reversed otherwise there'd be a lot of homeless dogs.
I didn't see it mentioned, but can I was wondering the breed and name of your dog?
Best wishes and I'm very sorry. Your dog is lucky you were his friend.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, bender , Fri, 15 Jul 2016 18:40:45
- Thank you all for the replies., bender , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:41:19
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, BobD, Sun, 17 Jul 2016 09:01:26
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Tom G , Sun, 17 Jul 2016 05:50:13 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Skip, Sat, 16 Jul 2016 19:41:01
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, JerseySaab , Sat, 16 Jul 2016 06:22:07
- Re: Very OT: Dreading death of dog. Need to think ahead for, Bill Homer, Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:59:39
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!