Re: The only thing I miss about not working for GM any more.... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
6/18 Reminder: Your Amazon.com Purchases Pay Saabnet! | 4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Since I am a retiree of a major corporation, I get the same benefits I had with Avis, including one-way rentals, except that CDW is no longer included. You may have those GM bebefits still if you are a GM retiree.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, Ryan Eirich , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 09:18:11
- Tesla Supercharging?, Used to be Chaz, Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:12:33
- Driving for car delevery services?, Cary, Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:24:21
- Different cities, ELaw , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 17:51:27
- Re: What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, ahanson , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:58:13
- Yes, this!, Snowmobile , Mon, 28 Nov 2016 06:52:27
- Re: What's the cheapest way to drive across the United States?, EGD , Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:06:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!