bought in wisconsin and drove home to NJ - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
bought in wisconsin and drove home to NJ
Posted by larry [Email] (more from larry) on Wed, 3 May 2017 18:42:08
In Reply to: Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, Tom G [Profile/Gallery]
, Wed, 3 May 2017 13:19:18
My purchase was fairly easy, saw the car online, contacted the dealer,spoke to a salesman - negotiated price.
Had the dealer deliver the car to a former saab dealer, they inspected, changed the oil returned the car to the selling dealer.
I flew to Wisconsin from NJ, salesperson picked me up at local hotel in the morning. Went to the dealer, drove the car a few miles, did the paperwork, we already agreed on price, called my insurance company - they gave the dealer the insurance info.
Paid for the car, they put temp plates on it. Drove back to NJ. As they say - It was Easy.
Oh, love the car, it's a 2010 Saab Vert, purchased it with 3000 miles - 3 years later it has 21,000.
posted by 100.1.65...
Posts in this Thread:
- Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, turrbo , Wed, 3 May 2017 11:07:54
- bought a car in florida brother drove it to arizona he made it ok !, neil dale , Thu, 4 May 2017 22:02:15
- Thanks for all the tips!, turrbo , Thu, 4 May 2017 21:23:58
- Buy most cars out of state - but NEVER drove one back, thatbobguy , Thu, 4 May 2017 18:04:20
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, Craig, Thu, 4 May 2017 13:13:41
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, EGD , Wed, 3 May 2017 21:02:05
- Re: Has anyone bought a car out of state and driven it back to MA?, Tom G , Wed, 3 May 2017 13:19:18
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!