Re: Sir Jackie Stewart - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Re: Sir Jackie Stewart
Posted by Craig [Email] (more from Craig) on Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:23:12
In Reply to: Sir Jackie Stewart, cheaptech [Profile/Gallery]
, Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:44:48
I was excited to see that on TV too! I'm a huge fan of Jackie, an awesome driver and true champion in a golden age of the sport, what he's done for motor racing since then, and for being a colorful character and proud Scotsman. While he's a household name in much of the world, I have to imagine 95% of the people seeing that ad in the US wouldn't know who he is though!
posted by 66.91.28...
Posts in this Thread:
- Sir Jackie Stewart, cheaptech , Mon, 6 Nov 2017 11:44:48
- I saw him at the Glen in '72., Noel , Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:58:42
- turbotax for a rental property, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:33:44
- Turbotax and somewhat unique situations..............., MI-Roger , Fri, 10 Nov 2017 03:37:55
- Re: turbotax for a rental property, DE , Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:33:07
- Opps that should have been a new post not a reply, AaronG, Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:35:39
- Re: Opps, Tom G , Fri, 17 Nov 2017 16:43:08
- Re: Sir Jackie Stewart, Craig, Mon, 6 Nov 2017 13:23:12 <-- Viewing This Message
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!