Re: OT: Olympics and Aja Evans Seated Box Jump - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
It is easy to forget that the people we watch on TV are true athletes spending all their time on developing themselves. The core strength and explosive leg power required for sports like bobsled or alpine ski racing etc at the elite levels is truly amazing. Many of these athletes, with proper coaching, could compete in a fairly wide range of sports. That is partly why there are bobsled teams from Jamaica and Nigeria (strong at track and field). In Canada, a good example was Clara Hughes winning winter/summer olympic medals in speed skating and cycling. This is one of the reasons youth are encouraged to participate in multiple sports at a young age, to give them a broad athletic basis for future development.
->Posting last edited on Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:36:08.
Posts in this Thread:
- OT: Olympics and Aja Evans Seated Box Jump, MI-Roger , Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:37:581
- Re: OT: Olympics and Aja Evans Seated Box Jump, cheaptech , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 14:48:25
- Re: OT: Olympics and Aja Evans Seated Box Jump, Snowmobile , Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:33:52 <-- Viewing This Message
- Individual sports are the only ones that count (IMO), Noel , Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:41:03
- Re: Individual sports are the only ones that count (IMO), Snowmobile , Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:10:53
- Something needs to be done with the sliding sports, MI-Roger , Thu, 22 Feb 2018 17:31:51
- Re: Something needs to be done with the sliding sports, cheaptech , Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:41:34
- Re: Something needs to be done with the sliding sports, Snowmobile , Fri, 23 Feb 2018 08:26:25
- Re: New Sliding Sport -- Carling, Landjet , Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:36:23
- Oh, DE , Fri, 23 Feb 2018 13:34:03
- Re: Oh, Landjet , Fri, 23 Feb 2018 13:48:36
- Well sure, DE , Sun, 25 Feb 2018 15:44:07
- For Pure, cheaptech , Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:49:48
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!