Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
So how does this work? They press on and have the air valve open permanently? Pretty scary. And how about the wheel balance — seem pretty bulky... and unnecessary — as mentioned, I use SAAB SID extension, eSID. No additional devices or screens to monitor, all info in your usual SID. Controls on the steering wheel as for all other info on SID.
2011 9^3 Turbo^4 XWD (current)
2007 9^3 2.0T SS
2002 9^3 SE
1998 9^5 2.3t
Posts in this Thread:
- Tire Pressures, Roger D , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:27:28
- Re: Tire Pressures, Simon S, Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:41:28
- Re: Tire Pressures, cheaptech , Fri, 20 Apr 2018 12:20:11
- Re: Tire Pressures, Snowmobile , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 12:51:01
- Re: Tire Pressures, Pete , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 14:28:41
- Re: Tire Pressures, Justin VanAbrahams , Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:54:09
- Re: Tire Pressures, Snowmobile , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:01:23
- Re: Tire Pressures, Roger D , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 07:39:27
- Re: Tire Pressures, BobD, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:29:42
- Agreed, Justin VanAbrahams , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 10:02:53
- Re: Tire Pressures, Name Left Blank, Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:00:58
- Re: Tire Pressures, DE , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 08:48:12
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, neil dale , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 12:53:111
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, Sarunas , Sat, 28 Apr 2018 19:37:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Tire Pressures start w/ the manufacturer recommended amt, Sarunas , Thu, 19 Apr 2018 05:41:55
- Very Cool! Giving an iOS one a try - will review. RETURNED, Scott Paterson , Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:24:02
- Trying the Vesafe Universal Solar TPMS, Wireless TPMS, Scott Paterson , Sat, 28 Apr 2018 17:07:58
- Be careful with external screw-on sensors., Bill Homer, Sun, 22 Apr 2018 12:44:402
- Re: Very Cool! Giving an iOS one a try -, neil dale , Fri, 20 Apr 2018 13:54:361
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!