Re: How about Collector and Classic Car Insurance? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
many guys buy and register, insure a beater car so they can get the Haggarty insurance! you MUST have a different car that is insured ( can be w/ a diff company ) that you declare as your daily driver ( i bought a cheap 9-5 for $900 ! - e bay auction ) and we have several other cars PS no one checks your mileage I was told! I would NOT and will not use my Viggen as a daily driver but I could! I don't want to wear it out! my viggen is insured for $15 K, agreed value, no deductable, cheaper than regular insurance I am very happy!
->Posting last edited on Tue, 29 May 2018 16:34:58.
Posts in this Thread:
- appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, nelangland , Wed, 23 May 2018 23:40:34
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, nelangland , Tue, 29 May 2018 16:45:37
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, neil dale , Tue, 29 May 2018 16:41:411
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, Bernie , Sat, 26 May 2018 14:57:45
- How about Collector and Classic Car Insurance?, DnstrDan , Sat, 26 May 2018 09:59:27
- Re: appraiser needed, '92 900T Conv, insurance company lowball, NCCaniac , Thu, 24 May 2018 08:24:461
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!