Re: Alfa sales were down 30% in January yes so ? - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
well, I have been polite and patient but I fail to see the point of sales figures? Are some trying to infer the car is not good? not desriable ? We know it is . Yes it is a bit expensive but it's a 4 door Ferrari as per Jeremy Clarkson ( and he's right !) Someone said, the Alfa was 3X the price of their Saab yes, true! well, I'd say it's more than 3 X the car! sure is better than our Viggen even w/ all the mods we've done! - or could do. You get what you pay for. Actually, the car is a performance bargain and for you folks that worry about future value? look at the prices of old Alfa Romeos! (much better $ than an old Saab!- sadly ! ) ................ Actually, a decrease in sales is a great opportunity to get a good deal ! and carmakers typically offer rebates for slow moving lines. ( my brother got 10 K $ off - whilst a year ago they were selling for 11K$ over MSRP )................................. It would be very bad if they quit making the car! ( our LLC's range rover Evoque convertible SUV will cease production in 2019 I'm told as there were not enough sales ) sad, it is a unique vehicle the ONLY vert SUV ! verts are a very nice thing when you have 350 days a year of sunshine! BTW there is a rumor Alfa will make a coupe, a hybrid gas/ electric w/ over 600 HP(total) and a convertible ! - next year !
->Posting last edited on Thu, 7 Feb 2019 22:42:06.
Posts in this Thread:
- a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, neil dale , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 13:23:041
- Alfa sales are up 133%!, No Snaab, Thu, 7 Feb 2019 04:10:11
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, Randy Thatcher , Mon, 4 Feb 2019 05:11:12
- If you want interesting cars, SOMEBODY has to buy them, No Snaab, Sun, 3 Feb 2019 05:53:05
- Re: a great saab replacement ! a quirky supercar ! Alfa Romeo, stopsaabn , Sun, 3 Feb 2019 04:02:18
- All well and good, but..., JerseySaab , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 18:21:57
- Oddly low pricing on used Giulias in the Detroit area, MI-Roger , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:31:23
- Nice, but also 3X+ cost of my brand new Saab..., Scott Paterson , Fri, 1 Feb 2019 15:00:31
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!