Marketing... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
AZ has Mobil 1 for $41, but a $10 rebate... the pricing hasn't changed all that much.
I buy a couple jugs at Autozone every year to get a pair of free filters for my lawnmower & RV generator, but mostly my oil comes from Amazon. Between Motul, Lubromoly, Rotella, and Mobil 1 there is always a reasonable deal to be had. I just picked up two jugs of Mobil 1 0w-40 for the Aero at $26 each. Good enough.
I buy filters in groups usually from rockauto.com - six or eight Wix XP filters at ~$6ea plus $10 shipping is a fair deal on good filters.
As you can tell, I don't "drive to the store" very often. :D
posted by 66.60.157...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- SAAB Talk Live: Synthetic Oil vs. Conventional - A lab owner sets us straight, Scott Paterson , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 08:34:411
- Re: SAAB Talk Live: Synthetic Oil vs. Conventional - A lab owner sets us straight, neil dale , Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:44:211
- Re: Testing vs oil changes, Tom G , Fri, 29 Mar 2019 04:52:51
- OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, MI-Roger , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 03:13:43
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, TG, Fri, 5 Apr 2019 11:14:37
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, Montana Tom , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 19:41:471
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, kenS , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:08:201
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, bobc , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 12:44:36
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, Eiron, Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:28:13
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, PGAero , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 11:26:50
- Re: OT: Current cost of Synthetics, YowZah!, JimBlake , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:23:27
- Marketing..., Justin VanAbrahams , Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:19:15 <-- Viewing This Message
- Synthetic vs. Conventional - A guy at a party perspective, Sondeen , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 19:41:532
- Like gasoline, additives vary nominally, Bloodnose , Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:41:10
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!