Re: Re:settlement Get collector car insurance ! I did ! - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
We insure our 02' 9-3 Viggen CV w/ Haggarty collector car, agreed value , NO deductable insurance IMHO everyone SHOULD!( well, COULD anyway !) It is the great secret in car insurance bargains ! Our 9-3 Viggen is insured for $15 K ( soon to go up to 20 $ K ! ) Collector car insurance , NO deductable , agreed value insurance . It means IF it is totalled ? We get a check in ONE week for $15 K and no argument ! AND it costs LESS than regular insurance ! $69 per month ! Yes,there are rules, it is supposed to be a car you drive say less than 2 K per year ( but no one goes around checking miles as they told me ! ) And yea it cannot be your only car - So many buy an old beater so it's NOT ! We also have a Ferrari insured for $20 K more than we paid for it ! ( will need to increase it next year , it's allready gone up 10 $K in value in six months ! ) Point is most ALL our Saabs could be considerred "Collector cars" now and be eligible !
->Posting last edited on Tue, 23 Apr 2019 21:52:34.
Posts in this Thread:
- Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, bender , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 07:56:32
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, Snowmobile , Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:50:58
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, JTRI , Wed, 24 Apr 2019 19:51:13
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, Scott Paterson , Wed, 24 Apr 2019 11:02:073
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, westernny, Wed, 24 Apr 2019 08:22:311
- Re: Settlement fr insurance - accept or fight? will this work ?, neil dale , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 22:22:04
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, EGD , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 20:15:06
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 18:52:58
- Re:settlement is this a Canadian thing ? i think USA too !, neil dale , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:47:25
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, PGAero , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:25:27
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, bobc , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:50:062
- Re: Settlement from insurance - accept or fight?, TML , Tue, 23 Apr 2019 09:45:35
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!