Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear" - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Well there’s always the option to ask the doc or radiologist....
As a lawyer who reads lots of med records, my partially educated opinion is that it’s one or the other but they can’t nail it down definitively.
posted by 98.2.210...
Posts in this Thread:
- Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Scott Paterson , Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:51:34
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Tom G , Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:54:40
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", DE , Thu, 20 Jun 2019 15:04:37 <-- Viewing This Message
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Notnoel , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:13:27
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", 02 Viggen, Wed, 19 Jun 2019 09:12:23
- My non-medical guess, MI-Roger , Wed, 19 Jun 2019 03:20:45
- Re: Help with MRI Language - "Versus Partial Tear", Ed W, Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:41:211
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!