Re: Thank you - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
You are welcome. I usually try to familiarize myself with all TSB's pertaining to our vehicles. What can happen usually does with enough time or km. Like humans, vehicles have their own genetic (technical) flaws and when combined with the Law of Averages or Law of Probabilities come to roost on your driveway. That said, I greatly respect the people that develop automobiles. Having worked in the industry, I am continually impressed by human ingenuity, creativity and technical problem solving.
Posts in this Thread:
- Was my jeep service guy selling me thin air? (a little long), adl6009 , Thu, 27 Jun 2019 21:41:33
- Re: Was my jeep service guy selling me thin air? (a little long), No Snaab, Fri, 28 Jun 2019 04:06:15
- Good advice thanks, and another dealer story, adl6009 , Fri, 28 Jun 2019 08:01:27
- Re: Good advice thanks, and another dealer story, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Mon, 1 Jul 2019 18:20:12
- Thank you, adl6009 , Wed, 3 Jul 2019 20:43:48
- Re: Thank you, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Thu, 4 Jul 2019 06:23:44 <-- Viewing This Message1
- Re: Good advice thanks, and another dealer story, Chip Fichot , Fri, 28 Jun 2019 09:46:02
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!