Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Better post this before the end of the month... 31 years on the Internet this month!
1973 Saab Sonett III (Current)
1983 Saab 900 Turbo
1985 Saab 900 Sedan
1990 Saab 900
1992 Saab 900S
1999 Saab 9-3 Turbo
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (RIP 95K/Accident-guy ran stop sign)
2005 Saab 9-2X Aero (Current)
2007 Saab 9-3 SportCombi (Wife's)
2010 Saab 9-3X Wagon (Wife's)
Winner 1996 Saab Owners Convention Rally Novice Class
Winner 1999 Saab Owners Convention Rally (All Classes)
Posts in this Thread:
- Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet, Scott Paterson , Mon, 28 Oct 2019 21:52:53 <-- Viewing This Message8
- Congratulations Scott!, Joe , Fri, 15 Nov 2019 17:16:462
- Congrats Scott! An awesome resource!, sab, Thu, 31 Oct 2019 23:40:063
- Couldn't have owned them without this site- thanks! n/m, GFW3pedals , Wed, 30 Oct 2019 07:42:551
- Re: Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet, JTRI , Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:14:421
- Congratulations for 31 Years on the Internet SAABNET, Ian Glenday , Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:41:331
- Re: Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet, JimBlake , Tue, 29 Oct 2019 07:53:021
- Re: Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet, stopsaabn , Tue, 29 Oct 2019 04:43:481
- Re: Saabnet.com Celebrates 31 Years on the Internet, Chip Fichot , Tue, 29 Oct 2019 03:14:101
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!