Re: Already written are the Jedi Texts... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
9/23 Horn Button Rebuild 900/9000 |
9/21 Abandoned Saab Dealership
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Yeah, I don't even look at facebook posts on saabs even though I am part of that group... means I see some photos of saabs - that's about it.
This site is gold. Seriously. Nowadays with a smart phone, if the car breaks down in the middle of the boonies I can go on TSN and find a quick solution if I'm a bit stuck. Heck, you can post and sometimes get a response in a few minutes even! But being able to search... if you have a code reader on the newer cars, and to be able to type in the code and get a dozen messages from techs like Anders et al. Absolute gold.
Sad that they aren't still making saabs. I've got a bunch of them but the newest is a 2005, so 15 years old and I'm not sure what we will do if we need a new car...
Bob, like EGD said, the membership is totally worth it. Storage to upload photos, fewer ads, and not having to do captcha is worth the price of admission all on its own!
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. Support Saabnet.com - Become a Member - Signup
- The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 22:55:306
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Chip Fichot , Thu, 3 Sep 2020 08:45:291
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), EGD , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 19:08:501
- Already written are the Jedi Texts..., SPG Jr , Mon, 3 Aug 2020 15:44:57
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), tigerdrvr , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 09:09:31
- Thank you!, Scott Paterson , Sun, 2 Aug 2020 06:17:253
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), Bobwithasaab, Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:10:15
- Re: The SAAB bible ( a "Tip O' the hat" to S. P.), vsfoxe , Sat, 1 Aug 2020 23:08:301
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!