Let her sit in the passenger seat... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
[Main General Bulletin Board | Post Followup | BBFAQ ]
[ Prev by Date ] [ Next by Date ] Member Login / Signup [Latest Member Gallery Photos]
Let her sit in the passenger seat...
Posted by Richard P. (more from Richard P.) on Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:42:14
In Reply to: Make her sit in the A4's back seat ..., fsik, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:42:24
and try to unlock all of the doors. Can't be done...well yes it can, the interior is so small that you can reach the unlock button on the driver's door from the passenger seat. Let her sit in the back seat and try to be comfortable. Then let her talk to the over-arrogant sales people and the decision for a SAAB should be solidified.
Richard P. '99 9-3SE HOT chose over an A4 1.8T Quattro.
Posts in this Thread:
- Help! My mom's about to buy an A4!, Paul , Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:07:39
- Isn't the VW Passant better and cost less? n/m, SPGeorge, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:55:52
- A4 up for a redesign this fall..., Andrew , Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:41:34
- Better than an LTD year after year after year, Dave, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:18:27
- Look at Audiworld.com to see problems with A4., Richard P., Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:59:26
- Re: Help! My mom's about to buy an A4!, Bryan , Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:53:49
- Re: Help! My mom's about to buy an A4!, GM, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:42:49
- Let her buy what she want's, Coolknight, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:15:19
- Check out this comparison..., Brian, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:08:14
- The A4 has huge problems with the brakes in wet, AdamB , Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:49:20
- Make her sit in the A4's back seat ..., fsik, Mon, 18 Sep 2000 09:42:24
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!