Date: 21 Sep 2002 09:44:20 GMT
From: itten <>
Subject: Roll bar-900 Conv?

Does anyone know where I can get a roll bar for my '94 900 Turbo Conv? I got one for my '99 Mustang and it looks like a different car. The bar is not actually a roll bar, it's called a Styling Bar and it's mainly decorative but I now want one for my Saab.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2018 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]