The following is strongly recommended:
- A package of large plastic zip-lock type bags with labels
for organizing parts. Available in most supermarkets.
- Plastic adhesive backed labels for marking hoses and wires
- An assortment of cardboard boxes for storing various parts.
- A notebook or clipboard for recording specific operations
or drawing diagrams.
- A still or video camera for photographing parts of the engine
before disassembly, this will help immensely during the installation
- Shop rags
- Engine degreaser/cleaner
- Threadlock for bolts.
- General purpose and bearing grease