Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:07:30 GMT
From: wcelliotnopsameja.com
Subject: Re: Mechanics Milwaukee, WI?? [ATW Saab Shop]


I agree that the Auto Shop is excellent, but so is Gesch. (Also a SAAB-only specialist.) Unless Gesch is unavailable, I don't think it's worth the trip to Appleton. I do 90% of my own work, but use Gesch as a OEM parts source. For the other 10%, they've got my business. Just my 0.02! Bill Elliott Lake Mills, WI In article <7qebuu$ue9$1nopsam1.deja.com>, gregory trimper <trimpernopsameja.com> wrote: > As a follow up: > > AUTO SHOP > 710 E Summer St > Appleton, WI 54911 > (920) 731-7331 > > -- > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Share what you know. Learn what you don't.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
For usage guidelines, see the Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | Saabnet.com on Facebook | Saabnet.com on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]