Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:32:28 GMT
From: Mike Morten <>
Subject: Re: Black Back Stuff?

The stuff is called: Mothers Back-to-Black and it works great. I'm from Canada so I can't tell you where to buy it but, where you buy your wax and stuff may have it. Or write Mothers 5456 Industrial Drive Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Mike Morten 1999 9-3 -- > From: Nowhere Man <notherenopsam.time> > Organization: SBC Internet Services > Newsgroups: > Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:33:41 -0800 > Subject: Re: Black Back Stuff? > > In article <>, "Jim LeMaster" > <> wrote: > >> I seem to remember someone in the group mentioning some stuf you could >> buy to spruce up the bumpers, etc where the black has worn off of the >> plastic trim over the years. >> Does anyone remember the name of this product or know where to get it? >> I >> have some black colored wax made by Turtle Wax - they used to sell it in >> various colors as I also own a (shudder) black GMC Jimmy but before I >> tried >> that I though I'd see if any one knows of this stuff. >> >> Jim in WV >> 87 900S >> >> > > They seel Black Again at http://www.sasab.comAt least, I think that's > the right URL. Spruced up my spoiler and mirrors nicely.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]