Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:38:36 -0700
From: saabowner <>
Subject: Re: ACC

The refrigirant that was used in your car is R12 the new refrigirant is R134. As far as I know you can't just swith from one to another without changing some parts first. However I think that you can find someone who will be able to recharge your system with R12 refrigirant. R12 is still used in the refrigirators and if you ask those places they might sell it to you or even recharge it for you. However before you do that make sure that your system does not have any leaks otherwise it would not last long ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Up to 100 minutes free!

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]