Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:49:05 -0500
From: "alofusblount" <>
Subject: Re: H2O Sounds

Michael- There are a couple of rubber plugs on the floor of the trunk. I believe these are the drain plugs referred to. On my droptop, 92 900 na, on an exceptionally heavy downpour and trapped out of the garage, rain water does collect just behind the back seat in a flexible bucket thing across the back seat. If there is a hole in that thing water will get into the fiberglass enclosure underneath. If water is in the flexible boot thing, no prob, towel it out. If water is in the enclosure, I havn't been there, but I would imagine some disassembly is required. I suppose a drill and a tub of some sort might work, a bit final though. Good luck, dave "Kaijah" <kaijahnopsamcom> wrote in message > I know that I am slow on this, but I posted a message on water sounds from my > convertible and got some advice. > > But what am I looking for under the car that would indicate that its a "drain > plug?" > > Sorry, but a "nee-o-fight" on this. > > > Thx > > Michael

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]