Date: 07 Nov 2001 01:27:21 GMT
From: kaijahnopsamcom (Kaijah)
Subject: H2O Sounds

I know that I am slow on this, but I posted a message on water sounds from my convertible and got some advice. But what am I looking for under the car that would indicate that its a "drain plug?" Sorry, but a "nee-o-fight" on this. Thx Michael

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]