Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:19:37 GMT
From: Bob <>
Subject: Re: headlights

On Fri, 10 May 2002 00:58:21 -0700, "Abdallah Jamal" <> wrote: >thanks andrew - i'll give that a go. > You can buy some contact cleaner at a local electronics store. Radio Shack sells it here in the USA. You can also usually get it at electric supply houses (even Home Depot) as electricians use it. Spray it into the difficult to reach parts of the contacts. Do NOT get it on your paint. Also, the stuff is usually fairly dangerous, read all the warnings before using. Bob

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]