Date: 21 Aug 2002 15:03:19 -0700
From: (Scott Henry)
Subject: Re: Compatible CD Changer for '99 Saab 9-5

OK, here's a related follow up question: How can a changer that was not properly "divorced" be "married" into a new car? I recently bought a second-hand unit (via Ebay, if you're wondering), and just now found out via Tech 2 that it is already "married", even though it doesn't work in my vehicle. Divorcing it and remarrying it while it's mounted in my car is not working. Honest - I don't want my car to committ an adulterous act, but I would like to be able to make it work properly. Does anyone know of a solution, short of shipping it back to the seller? Can I get a quickie divorce? Thanks in advance, Scott Henry

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]