Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 08:55:43 +0200
From: Paul <>
Subject: Re: metallic tube on cooling fan ?

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:40:51 GMT, Harvey White wrote: > This is a thermistor, not a resistor. Look for negative temperature > coefficient thermistors. I think that they are spected at 20 deg C, > and given a rating as to the temperature coefficient. > > Harvey Hi, Thank you for this info. Any idea where I can find it ? Thanks Paul

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]