Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:58:01 +0100
From: Grunff <>
Subject: Re: metallic tube on cooling fan ?

Paul wrote: > What is the metallic part attached (clips) on the cooling fan ? It is > connected on the motor of the fan by the electrical cables. > > Mine is broken and I would like to change it but no references on it. > > Where can I find the references and/or informations on it ? Year/model? Where exactly is this thing, and how is it connected? -- Grunff

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]