Date: 12 Oct 2003 22:08:28 GMT
From: Dave Hinz <>
Subject: Re: SAAB 900 in movie - license plate

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:41:47 +0200, MH <> wrote: >> > 9) special interest tags: .... > >> You can also get them for "Firefighter" or "EMT", > > Who determines what 'special interest' is - the DMV? Or can you make it up yourself, like "A.A.S." or "VSAAB" ? Well, firefighter and EMT require a letter from the Chief of the FD, or a copy of your EMT license, respectively. Getting a new one added? No clue, but if it's even an option I have no idea how. In any case, it would vary from state to state, as it's handled at that level of government here (roughly, each Fylke would have it's own way of doing things). I could get "VSAAB" on a ff or EMT plate if it's not taken in that category, I think.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]