Click Banner for Details on this Classified

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:31:02 -0000
From: David Taylor <>
Subject: Re: UK Speed bump problem

> Do I have any recompense with the City Council? I remember a case where someone was suing the council for failing to maintain the road free of obstacles, or something like that. They do have guidelines for humps, see if they're out of spec. I just got a parking ticket cancelled because of the lack of terminating end bar, the regs say that there should be an end bar and under the section "permitted variations: NONE" said it all. :) David.

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2021 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]