Date: 29 Apr 2004 23:34:50 GMT
From: lkrznospamcomnospam (LauraK)
Subject: Re: Small claims court due to odometer fraud?

>> should i take a picture of the odometer and bring >> that into court? should i get the witness at the auto tags place that >> knows that the seller agreed to the car having low miles on it? any >> information is greatly appreciated. > >Contact the Distric Attorney's Fraud office. The sooner the better. When he sold you the car and turned over the title to you, in most states he has to sign on the back and certify that the mileage shown on the title was accurate. See if that says 75,000 miles. If it does, do a google search for your state and "odometer fraud." It should give you links to the attorney general's office or wherever you can file a comlaint. It will tell you what the rules are and what to do about it. web design, print design, photography

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2019 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]