Date: 13 Aug 2004 14:49:04 GMT
From: Dave Hinz <>
Subject: Re: How do I remove the glue from the paint??

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:25:35 +0200, Pieter J. Brons <> wrote: > To remove pieces of glue. > Try to use the tool that women use to dry their hair. In the Netherland we > call it a Fuhn. > It works on electra and looks like a gun. It gives a low heat and that is > what makes the glue residue soft like a piece of gum. Ah yes - in USA'n English we call this, oddly enough, a "Hair drier". That should work, or there are commercial adhesive removers ("Goo Gone" might be one to try). I'd worry about any chemical's effect on paint, though, so as they say "Try in a hidden area" first. Dave Hinz

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2020 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]