Site News - 8/25 WIN A $100 GIFT CARD | 7/31 Member of the Year | 7/20 Member Feature: Fewer Ads in Classifieds & More | New Feature: BB Daily Digest Email
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:43:29 -0500
From: "Norm Boyce" <>
Subject: Re: Saab Louvers.

The louvers in the picture are manufactured be a company called Thermoform. I believe that is the spelling. I had a set on my 85 C900. couldn't tell you any more than that. I purchased my car in Germany in 1985. Hope that gets you going in the right direction Norm "Paul Halliday" <> wrote in message > Hi Jeremy - Simply put, you need a mounting kit! Depending on where you > are in the world depends on their availability from scrap yards. If you > are unable to source the original items, you'll need to cook up your > own solution - have a hunt around a local DIY store for possible > solutions. I would imagine that a bolt either drilled or glued to the > glass would suffice? > > Graham - Nope! Offical SAAB accessory and very rare indeed in some > markets. Very desireable, too. See item 6 at > <> >

Return to Main Index

The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2021 - The Saab Network -
For usage guidelines, see the Mission and Purpose Page.
[Contact | Site Map | on Facebook | on Twitter | Shop Amazon via TSN | Site Donations]